Our Commitment to Your Privacy
We collect a small amount of information about you that is commensurate with providing you with a satisfactory service. This policy indicates the type of processes that may result in data being collected about you.
Information We Collect
We collect personal information when you request information about our services, interact with our website forms/bots or customer service representatives, request delivery of case studies, presentations, or other information, schedule a meeting, or otherwise voluntarily provide such information through our website or otherwise. This information includes the following categories:
- Your personal contact information such as name, phone number, and email address
- JovialSoft Technologies services you may be interested in purchasing, including possible scopes of work and fee ranges
- Your company information, including company website domain/URL, whether you represent an agency, whether your company is a current customer of certain of our business partners
- When you apply for a job position. In case you want to join the team, we gather your personal information from your resume/CV and or any additional information you provide us at email@example.com
Generally, you will have control over the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our website.
Information Collected Automatically
When you use our website, we automatically collect certain information by the interaction of your mobile device or web browser with our website.
JovialSoft Technologies follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies & Web Beacons
Like any other website, JovialSoft Technologies uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. Personal Data collecting: Cookie and Usage data
How We Use Information We Collect
There are various ways we use the information we collect, including to:
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- provide, operate, and maintain our website;
- improve, personalize, and expand our website;
- understand and analyze how you use our website;
- develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- communicate with you, either directly or through one of our employees, including the customer service/sales representatives, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes;
- send you emails; and
- provide you with an estimate
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
JovialSoft Technologies does not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. Our website, services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act).
JovialSoft Technologies is entirely responsible for the accuracy and security (keeping it away from unauthorized eyes and hands) of the collected personal information.
To guarantee the security and transparency of our website visitors, subscribers, and customers, we, at JovialSoft Technologies, have taken a set of measures to get compliant with EU data protection requirements that are set out in the GDPR, which becomes enforceable on May 25, 2018.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You has the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have 4 to 6 weeks to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Changes or Updates
You can disable browser cookies before visiting our websites. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use certain features of the websites properly.